Bencha is the first comparison platform that enables benchmarking products and brands in the fashion segment based on parameters as sustainability, style, and your own preferences.
Bencha will create a change in people's buying behavior by changing overconsumption into sustainable consumption.
In addition, Bencha will be the platform for whistleblowing focusing on transparency in the fashion industry, which will help consumers and retailers to take actions that impact our future.
Bencha was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, in September 2020. We focus on becoming the number one go-to platform for conscious shoppers. We we just launched a re-design in April 2022.
Bencha is a unique comparison platform focused on changing the fashion industry and consuming behaviors. We are building a community where users help each other make wiser choices while shopping and learn about what impact their decisions have.
We want to use the power of our users and be their voice towards brands and retailers to drive change in different areas as; Traceability, Circularity, Production, Materials to Communication, Diversity, etc.
We are the first comparison platform enabling a bencha-journey where you can compare products and brands in the fashion segment based on style, sustainability, and your preferences.
The insights we get through connecting brands and consumers are vital information for brands and retailers to strengthen their position according to other retailers.
What we expect you to do:
- Drive, build and take full ownership of our frontend stack and frontend development team.
- Lead the development of the frontend in our React apps, taking on a wide variety of tasks to get best practices in place
- Work closely with designers and developers as part of our small agile team.
- Select the most suitable tools and methods for the job at hand
- Help us create a stellar experience for our customers.
What we expect you to have:
- Knowledge of React ecosystem, specific paradigms, libraries etc
- Structured analytical mindset with strong communication skills
- Good understanding of Swedish and fluent English.
What would be great if you have:
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience working with NodeJS
- Knowledge & interest of analysing user behaviour
- Enjoy exploring new technologies and frameworks
- An interest in sustainability & fashion.
We believe you are:
- Curious and love to learn new things
- Making things happen and enjoy the creativity in a start up
- Likes to work in a team where you both have fun and help each other to become better each day
GOOD TO KNOW
Bencha is located at Kungsgatan in Stockholm. The position is full- or part-time and starts as soon as possible.
Do you dream of joining a start-up that wants to make a change, for real? Then, send us your application and follow our journey to change the general consumer behavior.
Questions? Contact Amanda Thorén at firstname.lastname@example.org